All content is owned and managed by Arka Management (“Sniper Trades”). Your use of any and all material provided by and within the Sniper Trades Discord Server is owned exclusively by Arka Management. By utilizing this material and Discord Server you have agreed to all terms and conditions provided herein.
Under federal anti-discrimination laws, businesses can refuse service to any person for any reason, unless the business is discriminating against a protected class. Arka Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. There are no refunds after your payment has been accepted and processed except with respect to any statutory warranties or guarantees that cannot be excluded or limited by law. If you wish to cancel your subscription to the Discord Server, you have to send a cancelation notice to Sniper Trades and you will have access to the Discord Server until your renewal date unless specified. No partial refunds will be provided.
There will be days that Arka Management, Sniper Trades members, officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, contractors, management, etc will not provide service or post anything on the Discord Server including but not limited to their own trades, stock levels, charts, watchlists, alerts, comments, etc due to unforeseeable events including but not limited to market conditions, travel, sickness, family/personal issues, death, natural disasters like hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, and weather disturbances sometimes referred to as "acts of God." Other covered events may include war, terrorism or threats of terrorism, civil disorder, labor strikes or disruptions, fire, disease or medical epidemics or outbreaks. If for whatever reason, more than ten days, in which the market is open, in a given month are missed, you will not be charged for that month.
1. Financial Warning. Arka Management (Sniper Trades) does not give stock market advice. All Content on this platform is information of a general nature and does not address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. All Content on this platform references opinions and is strictly for informational purposes. When investing in the stock market, seek a duly licensed professional for investment advice
Trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of such risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the Stock Market. All Content on this Discord Server is information of a general nature and does not address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Nothing in the Discord Server constitutes professional and/or financial advice, nor does any information on the Discord Server constitute a comprehensive or complete statement of the matters discussed or the law relating thereto. Sniper Trades is not a fiduciary by virtue of any person’s use of or access to the Discord Server or Content.
Nothing on this platform constitutes professional and/or financial advice nor should it be construed as such, nor does any information on this platform constitutes a comprehensive or complete statement of the matters discussed or the law relating thereto. Any information provided on this platform does not create fiduciary relationship by virtue of anyone’s use of the material but not limited to his comments, twitter posts, Instagram posts, etc.
In exchange for using the content available on this Discord Server, you agree not to hold any member, its affiliates or any third party service provider liable for any possible claim for damages arising from any decision you make based on information or other Content made available to you through the Discord Server.
2. Copyright Notice. Included but not limited to all materials and software published on or used on the server are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by or licensed to Arka Management (Sniper Trades), or the party listed as the provider of the materials or software. UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING OR DUPLICATING OF ANY OF THE MATERIAL IS PROHIBITED. You may download any downloadable materials displayed from Sniper Trades strictly for personal, noncommercial and informational purposes, provided that the documents are not modified and provided you maintain and abide by all copyright, trademark and other notices contained in such material or if none, you include the following copyright notice in such downloaded materials:
©Copyright 2021 Sniper Trades. All rights reserved. All use subject to Terms and Conditions of Use set forth here.
3. Copyright Notification. Sniper Trades respects the intellectual property rights of others. Upon proper notice, Sniper Trades will remove user posted comments, posts, messages, or other submissions on or to our Discord Server that violate copyright law, or suspend access to the Discord Server (or any portion thereof) to any user who repeatedly uses the Discord Server in violation of copyright law.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512, Sniper Trades has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed copyright infringement and for processing such claims in accordance with such law. If you believe your work has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send Sniper Trades a notification of claimed infringement with all of the following information: (a) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (b) identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Sniper Trades to locate the material on the server; (c) information reasonably sufficient to permit Sniper Trades to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address; (d) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (e) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and (f) your physical or electronic signature. Please provide us with a notice that includes all of the above enumerated information (“Notice of Infringement”) and send it to the Sniper Trades.
4. Commercial Use of Sniper Trades Materials. You are permitted to use the Discord Server and Content for your personal, non-commercial use only. The Discord Server and Content are and shall remain the property of Arka Management (Sniper Trades) and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other intellectual property, proprietary, work product rights and laws. You may use the Discord Server and Content for your personal, noncommercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright, trademark, patent and other proprietary notices. Except as expressly authorized in advance by Sniper Trades in writing, you agree not to reproduce, modify or create derivative works based on, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, publish, publicly perform or display, reverse engineer, de-compile or dissemble, all or any part of the Discord Server or Content.
5. Expected Conduct.
By joining our Discord Server, you are agreeing to the rules set below. A violation of said rules will result in an immediate termination of your membership and potential legal action:
· At all times, be respectful of members and avoid offensive and/or rude conduct.
· You are solely liable for your trades. We are not liable for any losses you incur on behalf of our advice, alerts or suggestions
· At no time may you solicit other services, products or anything of that nature within prior written consent from Sniper Trades
· There are no financial guarantees that are ever given or implied
Furthermore, by joining our Discord Server, you agree to the ability to be removed and/or banned from our server anytime at the discretion of Arka Management (Sniper Trades). Arka Management (Sniper Trades), in his sole discretion, may terminate your access to or use of the Discord Server and Content, at any time and for any reason. Your access to or use of the Discord Server and Content may be terminated without notice.
6. CFTC RULE 4.41
RISK DISCLOSURE :
Futures and forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE DISCLOSURE :
Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. no representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown; in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk of actual trading. for example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all which can adversely affect trading results.